several articles and presentations about TestNG (English,
- TestNG presentation (Levon Apreyan, February 2017)
- Use TestNG to create test logs that are structured like Javadocs (Raghunandan Seshadri, August 2015)
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love TestNG (March 2013)
- Using Spock to test Groovy AND Java applications (March 2013)
- TestNG tutorials (Jammy Chen)
- Why TestNG and not JUnit? (Tomek Kaczanowski)
- TestNG and Excel
- TestNG in Python
- Converting a large codebase from JUnit 4 to TestNG
- Using soft assertions with TestNG
- Visualizing live dependencies (Tomek Kaczanowski)
- Passing parameters to @DataProviders.
- TestNG, Emma and Mockito
- Data-driven testing using Selenium and TestNG (video)
- Combining multiple testng-results.xml file into a single file
- TestNG + Cobertura
- TestNG + PowerMock + Mockito
- TestNG and Drools
- Data Driven Testing with Selenium and TestNG
- Code coverage with Emma and TestNG
- Comparison between JUnit 4 and TestNG
- Unit testing with TestNG and JMockit (part 1)
Unit testing with TestNG and JMockit (part 2)
Review of the book
Groovy (Andrew Glover, October 2006)
pursuit of code quality (Andrew Glover, August 2006)
TestNG Tutorial (Claude Quezel,
TestNG and Stripes (Tim Fennel, April 2006)
Rerunning failed tests (Andrew Glover, April 2006)
Tapestry and TestNG (Howard Lewis-Ship, April 2006)
Using JUnit extensions in TestNG (Andrew Glover, March 2006)
Code coverage of TestNG tests with Cobertura (Andrew Glover, March 2006)
Statistical Testing (Cédric
Beust, February 2006)
TestNG and JUnit (Bill Dudney, February 2006)
Distributed TestNG (Cédric
Beust, January 2006)
private methods (Erik Thauvin, January 2006)
Testing EJB3 with TestNG (Christian Bauer, November 2005)
Technologies interview (October 2005)
reaction (Tim Fennell, October 2005)
Using JUnit libraries with TestNG (Phil Zoio, August 2005)
TestNG (Thierry Janaudy, August 2005)
Migrating to TestNG (TheServerSide, August 2005)
and Spring (August 2005)
TestNG and Ruby (August 2005)
- TestNG and Maven
TestNG review (April 2005)
JavaWorld (April 2005)
Solving the JUnit dependency problem (March 2005)
Are dependent test methods really evil? (March 2005)
The "call super" anti-pattern (March 2005)
- TestNG: A
different look at testing (Presentation at TheServerSide Symposium,
Testing asynchronous code with TestNG (February 2005)
Making Testing a Breeze with TestNG (DeveloperWorks, January 2005)
TestNG: Catch the Testing Fever (TheServerSide, January 2005)
Why use XML to configure tests? (January 2005)
TestNG: Beyond JUnit (Presentation at JavaPolis, Belgium, December
Announcing TestNG 2.0 (TheServerSide, December 2004)
TestNG: Catching the TestNG fever (JavaLobby, December 2004)
Using inheritance of annotations for flexible testing (August 2004)
Multiple instantations of tests (August 2004)
Don't get unitized (July 2004)
TestNG: Testing, the Next Generation (TheServerSide, April 2004)
TestNG has received a lot of help from various people throughout
who ported TestNG to JDK 1.4 and has been tirelessly contributing ever
Hani Suleiman and Mark Derricutt (IDEA plug-in).
Andrew Glover and Jesse Kuhnert/Brett Porter (Maven 1 and Maven 2
Jolly Chen (JUnitReport plug-in).
Thierry Janaudy (PDF report plug-in).
And also with ideas, articles and bug reports:
Filippo Diotalevi, Matthew Schmidt Robert McIntosh, JR
Boyens, Robert Watkins, Aleksi Kallio, Doug Lea, Eron Wright, Guillaume
Laforge, Owen Griffiths, Jean-Louis Berliet,
Morten Christensen and many others...
To YourKit for helping us profiling TestNG.
A great product is nothing without testimonies, so here is what
people have to say about TestNG:
"It's a lot of fun. Not as fun as Seinfeld, but more fun than
Chris Rock on a bad day"
- A buddy
"Are you going to eat your dessert?"
- Someone I met at the cafeteria
"Rock on, dude"
- A skateboarder
"Okay, I'll try it. Can I have my laptop back now"?
- A scared contractor
"Cedric, stop talking to him, he's sleeping"
- Some random person who should mind their own business